Please keep in mind this information will only apply if you have been processed by our office prior to your trip.
Long-term volunteer missionaries voted through Adventist Volunteer Service (AVS), serving outside the United States, are covered by Out-of-Country insurance through Adventist Risk Management. Our office arranges this for you.
AVS Volunteers serving inside the United States from other countries are covered by Short-Term Travel (Class II/Plan B). Our office ensures that this has been purchased for you.
International SOS is the vendor that services both of these insurance packages under the same Membership Number.
For emergencies or medical needs:
- Download and/or open ISOS app and call
- Call one of the phone numbers on this Membership Card
- You will need this Membership Number (also on card): 11BCAM749125
- Download the app before your trip. The app provides quick access to ISOS, as well as helpful travel information and security updates for your location.
- If possible, call International SOS before seeking medical help. They are able to assist you with the entire process.
For claim forms and more information, please click on your plan below: